Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chun Fevah!


It's been months since i heard of the name "Wu Chun" and it's like decades that I've been watching his every move with the help of the net... Ugh! I'm pretty much obscessed with this guy! Is it because he has the lips that could melt an icy heart? or his eyes that makes every girl's panties scream?! aw! hehehe.... or is it just me looking for an excuse to drool over him, without people close to me noticing that he looks just like my xXx? put a cork on it! The guy's gay! hahaha... i meant my xXx...
Anyways, my laptop, my usb, my pc & even my notebooks are covered by his pix that i got from searching the net day & night. I tried to stop, but whenevr I see photos of him that's not in my collection, i get restless & I can't sleep if I don't have that pic.. I am a Profound Admirer, i don't wanna be called an obscessed fan coz it's sounds so "nega"! hehehe... Early next year, if my visa for London doesn't get approved right away, I'll visit Taiwan for a meet&greet-Chun-vacation. O ha! Profound Admirer huh!? I'll be with Alrin who's also crazy for the guy that i can't pronounce the name..Yoohooo... Merriam! By the way, i finished half of the series of "X-Family", the series that Chun made a special appearance on. I was so happy when I saw him for a "quickie" in one of the battle scenes ("as if") of Jiro Wang & the rest of the Farenheit Boys... Yey!@ My Chun's s0o0o0o gorgeous! drop dead gorgeous! Just wearing a bandana gives me tachycardia! ANd his voice, it hypnotizes me to love him more! My mom would roll her eyes or walk away everytime I talk non-stop about Chun! Chun Fevah! I haven't finished Tokyo Juliet yet, the series with Ariel Lin (It Started With A Kiss). It's really long so I can only watch it on weekends because of my demanding work. I get away with watching dvds on weekdays if ever I can't sleep or I run out of Valium (I steal once in awhile from Papa's pill box).

My goal for tomorrow: Buy the another dvd...& you can bet it's gonna be Wu Chun's series AGAIN! bwahahhaaha......

~fox~

No comments: