Monday, October 13, 2008

my PMS

I'm taking my time off. I'm having my break again. DOn't you think it's a natural fact that our body could only take too much & after the trauma, you get burned out! ugh! But right now, this is different. I'm resigning not because of that but because I'm not happy with the current work. I'm not! It's not stressful, it's not nerve-cracking, it's not challenging! But I'm not happy!!! I don't like the people, I don't like the pay & I hate my chair! I can list a lot of things I don't like about my work/job & i can name a few who became my friend in the company, but one thing's for sure, I don't deserve this! People from my previous company would be saying "i told you so..." but i don't care! I want to explore...to know my boundaries...my limitations...my potentials...now, i know i can do more... I have the power to succeed people's expectations! (is it just my PMS that's affecting my brain?!)

No comments: