Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a new beginning (HS kagagahan!)


A New Beginning

Lovers are blinded by the power of their hearts They never see the real thing that once broke them apart I know cause once I felt that wayWhen the world is your enemy but your love still flows day by dayI’ve also had my lost But only your love hurts the mostMaybe because you’re different from them You’re not hard to be love and caredI have been blinded by the reality that you are never mineAnd that I can never turn back the time Though I promise myself to be steelBut my hearts bleeds, I can’t stop what I feelNow, I start again for a new beginning Finding reason for my own meaning Life is so beautiful to be treasuredParadise is so near now, I could almost taste it...I finally found peace within me as you read this poem When everything will be in it’s right place. Remember a girl who once fell in love with youBut bumped his head on a rock and realize life's worth and beauty free from you....

No comments: