Thursday, November 27, 2008

no pain, no gain!


Christmas is the time to be kind & warm to those who are less in life and I believe that Xmas is the best excuse to give yourself a gift.. Yesterday, we found out that my Dad (who is still stuck in Bahrain due to fear of pirate attack) won't be coming home for Xmas, so, me & mAh decided to shop (ehem... for the house decors) and spend loquaciously on gifts (plus, it was a one-day sale @ SM). We bought gifts for the kiddies & inaanaks plus new christmas decors. Our problem in buying decors is that me & mAh's taste in fashion is way different.. She likes the classic (that soon looks dull & old) & i like the combination of the new ones & classic... She likes colorful Xmas decors but I like the decors to be a fusion of two colors that doesn't look chaotic. Anyways, we're done with that & it's always her decision that matters, although she asks for my opinion. hmp! After all the stress (in shopping...& arguing what colors to match) I felt like I need to sit down & just stare at the floor for minutes just to relax my sore feet & eyes.. mAh decided to have a facial treatment, I agreed... totally! I'd be crazy enough to decline the offer! When we were in the Forever Flawless Center, I just can't wait to get a face fix! hahaha... My mAh's "suki" attendant was Gwen & mine's Menz.. I had the acne control treatment while mAh had the age-defying one..amazing! It took more than 2 hours to fix my face (imagine the impurities, blackheads & whiteheads!!!) and after the oxygenation mask, i feel like 18 again! char! I wouldn't deny that the treatment is s0o0o damn effective since my mAH's face is on the way to recovery from chemical burns (she got it using different products in the market considering she has sensitive skin). Menz (my attendant) advised me to use the acne control kit (worth 1000) consisting of SAS soap (that smells like ripe guava), skin refiner, oil control lotion, whitening lotion, sunblock ointment, & toner. I also este... mAh also purchased an oil-control powder that can be used even without cleansing your skin..Next session, IL be on an oil-control facial & treatment.. bongga! Another 3000 just for my treatment! Anyways, I wanna get rid of my acne so I have to go with the program.. Hahaay... Last thing, I told Iris it wasn't painful but I lied! It was torture!!! The blackheads in my nose area was cleared up but it's (my nose) still sore! Thanks Menz & Gwen!! You girls did a good job! Till next month! ;)

No comments: