Sunday, November 23, 2008

Walk Away







Today, I woke up in a bright mood.. grinning & everything... Even as I ate my breakfats (coz bacon+eggs= breakfats!), I couldn't help but be happy of what's going on in my life.. I got a new job, new websites, new movies downloaded, new pix of Nina Louise (my bb cousin) and the chocolates that I crave for..Everything was perfect! Then after my "lamoy" session, I decided to check my mails & websites hoping another good news comes up. I opened yahoo first, then opened another window for multiply & friendster. I read through my mail for more than 30 minutes then I decided to check my other accounts such as hi5, perfspot and facebook. I updated my profile, uploaded new pix then check the online stores for goodies... After all the stuffs I did, I finally got the chance to check my multiply website. The first word that caught my attention was "ABP", it was from Oslec's account. I checked the site out and saw A LOT of pix from ABP Kandos 2. I saw old, familiar faces that made me feel depress. I saw the smiles of Alethea Louise Candari, the "weird" poses of AJ Bombers, the funny faces of Hoecst Bulaklak ng ABP, the agtang of Pidang that I really, really miss, and all the peepz in the photos... I s0o0o0o miz my bitches! bwahahhaha.... It's not that I miz working there, It's just that I miz the people who works there.. It's been 9 months since my resignation and I still couldn't detach myself from my co-workers...from my friends... ugH! I s0o0o0o hate this feeling! Now, more than ever, I miz ma' hommies back at PS...

2 comments:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

the solution to your problem min is simple. pay us a visit.

♥FoodieZ♥ said...

hahaha... mao jud! korekek jud ning gwapa nq nga sup... hmmm.... maybe after my vacation...